From Principal's Desk (Degree)
Saffrony's visionary management has been instrumental in elevating the college to its present status where it is increasingly being acknowledged beyond doubt, as an institution of academic excellence in all spheres.
We aspire to develop analytical skills and innovative capabilities of students and faculty to conceptualize, research, design and offer sustainable solutions to address social, ecological, technological and professional challenges facing the world today, thereby creating value for present and potential stakeholders – students, parents, faculty & staff, the academic fraternity and small, medium and large scale industries.
Our purpose is to foster competitive spirit amongst students to prepare them for future careers like corporate jobs, entrepreneurship, competitive exams for pursuing higher studies in India or anywhere in the world; that is, to shape students into being disciplined, responsible and effective leaders for future generations.
At Saffrony, we believe that 'the pain of discipline is better than the pain of regret' and hence we accord the highest priority to inculcating positive habits of discipline, behaviour, attitude and attendance.
We welcome prospective recruiters and academic fraternity to visit our beautiful campus and explore any mutually beneficial relationship, including manpower requirements, expert lectures, industry visits, seminars, workshops, curriculum improvements and research work. We invite all engineering aspirants to visit the campus and discover the joy of learning with us.
Dr Amishkumar Vyas
(Ph.D., FIE, LMIIChE, LMISTE)
Dr Amishkumar Vyas
- A senior professional with 20 years of experience in corporate and academia.
- A Chemical Engineer by qualification (Ph.D, FIE, LMIIChE, LMISTE).
- Recipient of BEST DEGREE ENGINEERING TEACHER AWARD by Indian Society for Technical Education and Sponsored by C.V.Trust, Gujarat, India for the year 2013.
- ISTE-IPCL National Award for Guiding Best M. Tech. Thesis in Chemical Engineering 2013.
- Elected as a Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India), Chemical Engineering Division.
- Past HOD at Nirma University (Chemical Engineering Dept.)
- PhD Guide (GTU) for Doctoral Research in Chemical Engineering area.
- Reviewer for reputed International Journals.
“A scientist discovers that which exists.
An engineer creates that which never was“
- Theodore von Karman