ACPC Admission Process For 2017-2018
Step 1: Find out your Eligibility Criteria
- Anyone of the following criteria must be satisfied:
Subjects Marks Open
Phy + Chem + Maths Theory 135 / 300 120 / 300 Phy + Chem + Maths Theory + Practical 180 / 400 160 / 400 Phy + Comp + Maths Theory 135 / 300 120 / 300
Step 2: Prepare Documents
- For all: HSC Marksheet, JEE Marksheet/GUJCET Marksheet, School Leaving Certificate.
- Reserve Category : Caste Certificate Non Creamy Layer is mandatory in case of OBC (Income is below Rs. 6,00,000/year.)
- TFWS : Income Certificate (Income is below Rs. 6,00,000/year).
- SC: Freeship Card
Step 3: Buy PIN & Booklet
- You can buy you PIN from Kotak Mahindra Bank, Form Fee is Rs. 350/-(Available from 19-05-2017 to 09-06-2017)
Kindly Note: DO NOT share you Pin number with ANYONE and keep it as secret as your ATM pin number.
Step 4: Register Online
- Register online at www.gujacpc.nic.in & submission of filled registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers (From 01/06/2017 to 12/06/2017)
Step 5: Submit Documents @ Help Center
- If you belong to Open Category and do not want to take benefit of the TFW Scheme, then there is no need for you to go to the Help Center.
- Submit the Xerox copies of the documents mentioned above at your nearest Help Center if you wish to take benefits of any of the mentioned TFWS, UEWC or Reserve Category.
- Under No Circumstances should you submit original documents.
Step 6: Finalize your College & Interested Branch
- Counselling Guidelines
Step 7: Choice Filling
- Mock Round
First round will be a Mock Round.
As the name suggests, this will be a practice round for students to get an idea about the system and their choices.
Admissions allotted in this round are not confirmed/final admissions.
- Round 1
Take utmost care for choice filling in this round.
Admissions allotted in this round will be confirmed admissions.
Step 8: Confirm AdmissionPrint Bank Challan & Admission Slip from your Login.
- For SFI : Deposit Rs. 20,000 in Kotak Mahindra Bank
- For Boys in Government College : Deposit Rs. 1,500
- For TFWS or Girls in Government College : No need to deposit money in the Bank. Just accept the admission in your login.
Step 9: Participate in Reshuffling Round
- In case you are not satisfied with the choice of college you received in round 1 and you want to change your college and try other choices, you may participate in Round-2 also known as the Reshuffling Round.
- You can add/alter/delete any number of choices in this round.
- While altering choices make sure you are enter only those colleges and branches where you really wish to go because once you get admission in Reshuffling Round then admission of Round-1 will be cancelled automatically.
- If you don’t get admission in Reshuffling Round then admission of Round-1 remains continued.
Step 10: Vacant Seats
A list of seats still remaining vacant after completion of all online and offline rounds will be published by ACPC. If you wish to take up these seats, you'll have to apply to each particular college individually by physically going there and filling out the form.
Following are a few more documents that will be helpful: