Prof. Bhupendra Bhatt has more than 21 years of teaching experience in Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra and Gujarat. He started his academic career in the year 1991 at Vartak Polytechnic, Thane, Maharashtra. After five years of teaching subjects like Machine Deisgn & Drawing and Metrology & Quality Control, he joined D. J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai in Production Engineering Dept at the position of Senior Scale and Selection Grade. At D. J. Sanghvi COE, he taught subjects like Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, and other Production Engineering subjects like tool engineering production management for fifteen years. He had also been the industrial project guide for final year production engineering students, doing projects with different companies like Mahindra and Mahindra,Godrej, Larson and Toubro etc. Currently he is associated with S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Saffrony Institute of Technology since 2016 as an Assistant Professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department. He holds interest and proficiency in subjects like Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Engineering Drawing, Machine Design and Drawing, Production and Industrial Engineering subjects.
- Master of Engineering in Production Engineering at S. P. B. Patel Engineeirng College, Gujarat Technologucal University, Gujarat, India, 2016.
Thesis: ‘Optimization of GMAW Prosses on Mild steel IS-2062.’
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering at VJTI, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 1997.
- Diploma Computer Management, NMIMS, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 1993.
- Bachelor in Production Engineering, Univesity of Pune, Maharashtra, India, 1990.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra, India, 1987.
- ‘Optimization of GMAW Process on Mild Steel IS-2062', International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering, IJTRE,ISSN : 2347 - 4718 Volume 3, Issue 9, May 2016.
Indian Society for Technical Education - Life Member
Indian Society of Mechanical Engineers - Life Member
Technical Software Skills
Design Tools : Autocad And Creo 0.2
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Linch, Mehsana, August 2016 – Present.
- Senior Scale and Selection Grade Assistant Professor, D. J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai Univesity, Maharashtra, 1995 – 2012.
- Lecturer, Vartak Polytechnic, Board of Technical Education Maharashtra State, 1991 – 1995.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Trainee at Patel Aluminium Ltd, Mumbai.
- Trainee at Indian Auto Industries, Mumbai.
- Trainee at Mukand Ltd, Thane.
Attended the STTPs under the aegis of ISTE of the following courses:
- Advance Application of CAD Software.
- New Horizons in Engineernig Materials.
- Computer Aided Solutions for Engineering Teachers
- Information Technology Orientation for Engineering Teachers.
- Special Methods for Teaching Engineering Mechanics.
- New Horizons in Polymers.
- TOM & ISO 9000 Quality System Standards.
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Delivered a lecture on 'Parametric Optimization of GMAW process on Mild steel Is-2062', at S.R Patel College Of Engineering, Unjha, June 2-3,2016.