Prof. Haresh Patel has been working in the academic field since 2008. His areas of interest are CAD CAM.
Master of Engineering in CA/CAM Mechanical Engineering, Sakalchand Patel College of Engineering, Visanagar, Gujarat, India, 2011, affiliated to Gujarat Technological University.
Thesis: Parametric evaluation of Powder Mixed EDM using Silicon Oxide as a Powder Additive
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering U. V. College of Engineering, Ganpat Vidhyanagar, Kherva, Mehsana, Gujarat, India, 2007.
- Experimental Investigation of Powder mix EDM using Silicon Dioxide as a Powder additive for Surface Roughness, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development IJAERD, Volume 02 Issue 01, January-2015.
- Experimental Investigation of Powder mix EDM using Silicon Dioxide as a Powder additive for Material Removal Rate, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development IJAERD, Volume 01 Issue 12, December-2014.
- An Investigation and Analyze Experimental data for MRR, SR and Kerf width on Wire cut EDM, International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering IJTRE Volume 03, Issue 09, May-2016.
Technical Software Skills
Design Tool: AutoCAD, CREO, ANSYS
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor, S.P.B. Patel Engineering College, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Linch, Mehsana, Gujarat, since July 2014.
- Assistant Professor, Venus International College of Technology, Saij, Gandhinagar, Gujarat from October 2011 to July 2014.
- Lecturer, S.P.B. Patel Engineering College, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Linch, Mehsana, Gujarat, from January 2008 to September 2009.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Organized a two day Workshop on ‘R.C Aircraft Design by AerotriX (Skyfi Education Labs Pvt Ltd)’ by Mr. Varun Pandey , December 26 – 27, 2016.
- Organized a one day Training program on ‘Aeromodelling Workshop - Chuck Glider’ by Prof. Pradip Patel, March 26, 2015.
- Organized the Inaugural Function of Aeromodeling Club, February 23, 2015.
Seminars / Expert Talks
Organized a one day seminar on ‘Project Management – CPM & PERT’ by Mr. Kaushik Maghiawala - Corporate Consultant, September 27, 2016.